SA Spark Arrestor - 6" (NB 150)
- Worldwide delivery
- Fair shipping costs
- Outstanding quality
|Pipe size (mm - actual)||168,3|
|Frequency||Attenuates No Frequencies|
- Function The operation of the Spark Arrestors is based on physical centrifugal forces. Gases are forced creating a rotary movements by way of a fixed number of angeled positioned blades. As a result the heavy carbon particles are smoothly collected in the designed soot box.
- Maintenance For correct operation of the spark arrestor, it is important to remove the cap at regular intervals, so catched particles can be removed.
- Principal The Spark Arrestor type SA has its function to prevent materials usually sparks and other flameable carbon particles leaving the exhaust system.
- Spark Arrestor The Spark Arrestor type SA can be installed in exhaust systems where sparks, flamable carbon particles, or other parts have to be separated.
- Mounting The Spark Arrestor can be installed both horizontal and vertical.
- Exhaust Gas Speed Advised Exhaust Gas Speed between 20–50 m/s.
- Material Spark Arrestors are produced out of Steel 37-2 (S235JRG2).
- Temperature Maximum allowable temperature is 600°C.
- Custom Made Spark Arrestors are also manufactured based on specific dimensions or client’s requirements.